Are you planning to buy a scope for AR 15 for the upcoming hunting season but running out of a good budget? Well, it is normal because not everyone has a good budget. But the good news is that you can get a very good scope with a very tight budget if you know how to get it and have some suggestions.
Even you can get the best scope for AR 15 under $100. If you can get that, you will have a clear lens, excellent construction, and easy to use. So make sure you have purchased the best one for the upcoming hunting year.
How Many Rounds Can An Ar 15 Fire In A Minute?
It depends on many things. If you are a beginner, you may fire 10-15 rounds with your AR 15 in a minute. Since AR 15 is a semi-automated rifle, you need to pull the trigger every time you want to fire. Also, you need to let the trigger go forward to be ready for the next shot. Besides, if you need to target something, you can fire less for sure.
Moreover, if the magazine is finished, you have to reload it again. So as you can see, there are a lot of factors. But with a little bit of practice, you can empty a 30-round magazine within 10–12 seconds. So in a minute, an expert professional shooter can fire around 250-300 rounds with AR 15.
Table of Content:
If you do not have enough time to read everything, then you can check out our table of content to perceive everything described below.
- 5 Best Scope For Ar 15 Under $100 Reviews 2020
- What To Consider Before Buying A Scope For Ar 15 Under $100?
- Why Should You Buy A Scope For Ar 15 Under $100 Dollars?
To make a better decision, you need to compare all the scopes at once. Check out our comparison chart to compare all the scopes and make a better decision.
Bushnell Red Dot Sight
MidTen Riflescope Combo 4-12x50EG Dual Illuminated Optics & IIIA/2MW Laser Sight(Green) & 4 Holographic Reticle Red/Green Dot Sight & 20mm Scope Mount
UTG 3-9X32 1" BugBuster Scope, AO, RGB Mil-dot, QD Rings
Monstrum 3-9x32 Rifle Scope with Rangefinder Reticle and High Profile Scope Rings
CVLIFE 2.5-10x40e Red & Green Illuminated Scope with 20mm Mount
5 Best Scope For Ar 15 Under $100 Reviews 2020
You get it that getting the best one under the budget is important. But with the limited budget, it is tough to find out the best one since the market does not have enough scopes. So here are some high-quality scopes for AR 15 under $100 dollars.
1. Bushnell Red Dot Sight
The Bushnell Red Dot Sight is one of the top class scopes for AR 15 in the market right now. It comes with a strong construction that ensures longevity. You get an O-ring sealed lens that stays dry inside, even if completely immerse in water, and it will remain dry. Also, it is shockproof as well, meaning it withstands bangs, bumps, drops, and the rough environment of the field so that you can get smooth operation.
This scope features 3 MOA Dot reticle with 11 brightness settings so that you can have a precise target. You can easily mount it on Picatinny rails, and it is compatible with most of the shotguns, rifles, pistols, and muzzleloaders. With these features, it is considered as the best scope for 22lr squirrel hunting.
In the inside of the scope, you will find nitrogen, meaning that its interior optical surfaces will not fog because of rapid temperature change or humidity. It offers Parallax – 50; as a result, you can shoot from a long distance and get a clear view. So surely, it is a scope that is worthy of buying for your AR 15.
Bushnell Red Features:
- The Bushnell Red Dot Sight comes with a strong construction that is waterproof and shock absorbing so that you can use it in rough and wet terrain
- This scope features 3 MOA Dot reticle with 11 brightness settings so that you can have a precise target
- You can easily mount it on Picatinny rails, and it is compatible with most of the shotguns and other guns
- It offers Parallax – 50 so that you can shoot from a long distance and get a clear view
- You will find nitrogen inside of the scope, meaning that rapid temperature change or humidity cannot make interior optical surfaces fog
2. MidTen Riflescope Combo 4-12x50EG Dual Illuminated Optics
This MidTen scope is another excellent scope for AR 15 under $100 you can find in the market. It comes with a top-notch high quality matte black finish that is 100% shockproof and rainproof. As a result, you can use it for a long time in rough and wet terrain, and it will give you full support for hunting. Its multi-coated lens ensures extreme high light transmission for easy view.
Also, it has dual illuminated 5 brightness level range finding reticle, detachable GREEN laser sight, and 4 different sizes of dots that enable you to reach over 300m. As a result, you can succeed with perfect accuracy and best results every time. It has a built-in rail that allows you to mount it on any 22 rails.
The scope features a tubeless design along with a 33mm reflex lens aperture. That means you will get a wide field of view and cover a large area. With its adjustable 4-12 magnifications as well as distance, you will be able to target up to 100 yards successfully. That means no matter how long it is, how bad the terrain is, you can easily shoot your target without any hassle.
MidTen Riflescope Combo Features:
- This MidTen scope comes with a top-notch high quality matte black finish that is 100% shockproof and rainproof for easy use in challenging terrain and extreme weather.
- This scope features dual illuminated 5 brightness level range finding reticle, detachable GREEN laser sight, and dots so that you can succeed with accuracy and best results.
- You have a built-in rail that allows you to mount it on any 22 rails.
- It offers a tubeless design along with a 33mm reflex lens aperture, gives you a wide field of view, and cover a large area
- You will get 4-12 magnifications and distance so that you can target up to 100 yards successfully
3. UTG 3-9X32 1″ BugBuster Scope, AO, RGB Mil-dot, QD Rings
The UGT BugBuster scope comes into the market to provide higher customer value and top-notch performance that you rarely find in other scopes. It comes with 100% nitrogen filled and completely sealed, and also, it is fog, shock, and rainproof. As a result, you get maximum reliability when installed on your AR 15 or air gun application. With its emerald coating, you will get a maximum light transmission for the best view and better result.
It features a range estimating mil-dot reticle so that you can have an accurate target and high performance. In addition, it allows you versatile applications and all-weather best shoot with its red/green dual illumination, eye relief, and large field of view. It offers parallax-free features with the adjustable objectives from 3 yards to infinity so that you can shoot from a long distance and get a clear view.
Even you will find nitrogen inside of the scope, which means rapid temperature change or humidity cannot make interior optical surface fog. Also, you will get high-quality flip-open lens caps, 2″ sunshade, and quick-detachable rings for maximum convenience. With all these features, we can consider it as the best scope for AR 15 under $100 for sure.
UTG 3-9X32 1″ BugBuster Features:
- The UGT BugBuster scope comes with a 1-inch tube that is shockproof, fog proof and rainproof with an emerald coating that ensures maximum light transmission and durability
- This scope features Range Estimating Mil-dot Reticle so that you can have a precise target and high performance
- You can have red/green dual illumination, eye relief, and large field of view for versatile applications and best shoot
- It offers Parallax free features with the adjustable objective from 3 Yards to infinity so that you can shoot from a long distance and get a clear view
- You will find nitrogen inside of the scope, meaning that rapid temperature change or humidity cannot make interior optical surfaces fog
4. Monstrum 3-9×32 Rifle Scope with Rangefinder Reticle and High Profile Scope Rings
If your concern is getting a crystal clear shot with lots of other benefits, then the Monstrum Rifle Scope can be a good option for you. It comes with Multi-layer lens coating that protects your lens from scratches and at the same time, improves your vision clarity. This scope tube is nitrogen filled so that you get maximum resistance against water and fog.
You will have a glass rangefinder reticle that allows you long-distance targeting and on-the-fly range estimation. This illuminated rangefinder reticle is dial controlled that shows red or green illumination for suitable picture sight in different environments and lighting. As a result, you can have a perfect shoot and accurate target in extreme weather and light.
Even without the illumination, you will have a black view that ensures a good targeting in good light and environment. This Monstrum Scope Rings features crystal clear optics at 3 to 9 times magnification so that you can have for close to mid-range shooting. Also, it has a detachable throw lever that allows quick magnification adjustment.
Monstrum 3-9×32 Rifle Features:
- The Monstrum Rifle Scope comes with Multi-layer lens coating that protects your lens from scratches while increasing your vision clarity.
- It has a glass rangefinder reticle that allows you long-distance targeting and on-the-fly range estimation.
- The illuminated rangefinder reticle shows red or green illumination for a suitable picture regardless of the environment and lighting.
- It offers a detachable throw lever for quick 3 to 9 times magnification adjustment so that you can have for close to mid-range shooting.
- This scope tube is nitrogen filled so that you get maximum resistance against water and fog.
5. CVLIFE 2.5-10x40e Red & Green Illuminated Scope with 20mm Mount
Up next is the CVLIFE Red & Green Illuminated Scope that comes with lots of useful features and benefits. It comes with high strength aircraft aluminum construction that ensures longevity. Its multicoated multi-coated green lens ensures protection and higher picture clarity. As a result, you can aim for long-distance targets easily.
With its Mil-dot reticle along with 5 brightness settings, you can have a precise target even in different weather and different brightness. Also, you can adjust the reticle for specific target shooting. It offers easy mounting with its 20mm scope mount, meaning that you can mount it on any 20mm rails.
This CVLIFE Scope with 20mm Mount has 2.5-10X magnification so that you can shoot from a long-distance and a short distance with higher accuracy. You will have a large Eye Relief that provides good safety and more convenience while shooting.
CVLIFE 2.5-10x40e Red Features:
- The scope comes with made of high strength aircraft aluminum with the multi-coated green lens for added durability and clear view
- This scope features a Mil-dot reticle with 5 brightness settings so that you can have a precise target
- You can easily mount it on most of the shotguns and other guns with its 20mm scope mount
- It offers 2.5-10X magnification so that you can shoot from a short to long-distance
- You will get a large Eye Relief that provides good safety and more convenient while shooting
What To Consider Before Buying A Scope For Ar 15 Under $100?
You have some high-quality scopes under 100$ for AR 15 with their features and benefits. But how can you find out the best scope for AR 15 under $100 dollars? Well, here are some tips that you should consider while choosing a scope.
The first thing you need to consider is the built quality. You need to use it for a long time, and it has to cope up with the tough terrain and rough weather. To ensure that, you should look for high-quality construction and well-sealed. If you can ensure that, it will provide you with maximum protection against water, rain, and corrosion. So make sure you have bought a high-quality scope.
The lens is the thing that determines how well you can see through and aim perfectly. The better the lens is, the better the aim you can have. Nowadays, you can have a multi-coated lens that transmits more light and offers you a better view during the shooting. You should check if it is filled with nitrogen or not because if it is filled with nitrogen, it can prevent fog during wet weather. So make sure you have got the best lens.
The reticle of your AR 15 is another important thing you should consider as well. There are different types of reticles available in the market; among them, illuminated reticles are the best. It offers a clear view even in low light and also offers good sight in different brightness for better shooting and good performance.
Magnification tells you how powerful your scope is. It enables you to increase the size of your target. That means the more powerful magnification is, the larger you get your target and the longer distance you can cover. So try to get higher magnification so that you can easily aim for a long-distance target.
Also, consider the parallax because of the parallax is not good or accurate, you cannot get the right aim even if you see you are in the right aim. So it is really important to get accurate parallax. Make sure you choose the right scope with the right parallax.
Note: We have a detailed guide on how to choose a scope. Where you will find all the things, you need to know to choose a perfect scope for your guns.
Why Should You Buy A Scope For Ar 15 Under $100 Dollars?
There are a lot of reasons why you should buy a scope for AR 15 under $100. Among those many reasons, here are a few.
- You can get all the features and benefits in this inexpensive scope, so why would you spend too much money?
- It offers greater accuracy in the long distance so that you can shoot your target even if it is in long-distance.
- It allows you to see the target clearly, meaning that you can get a better aim no matter how far it is
- This scope ensures greater safety by enabling you to shoot from a safe distance.
- It makes the shooting easier for beginners and also provides a competitive advantage to the experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any other questions? If yes, then check out our frequently asked questions below.
Is an AR 15 an assault rifle NRA?
Since AR 15 is a semi-automatic rifle, it is not considered as an assault rifle NRA.
Is an AR 15 a military weapon?
US military does not use AR 15; it is a semi-automatic civilian weapon.
How many mass shootings AR 15?
Around half of the 10 deadliest mass shootings in modern American history, AR 15 or similar weapons are used.
How many bullets does a AR 15 fire per second?
AR 15 can fire 10 rounds per second.
What kind of optic does an AR 15 use?
There are different types of optics AR 15 uses, such as reflex (red-dot), sights breakdown, holographic sights breakdown, rifle scopes breakdown, and others.
Finding the best scope for AR 15 under $100 is important because it can give you all the values and benefits you can expect from an expensive scope. It offers you good construction, large eye relief, good reticle, magnification, and parallax. Without a good scope, you cannot even imagine finding these features.
That is why we have reviewed some of the high-quality scopes under $100 for you AR 15 with their features and benefits so that you can easily pick the right one. All of them are good and provide high customer value. However, if you ask for my suggestion, then I will tell you to go for the UGT BugBuster scope. It will give you durability, clear view, long-distance shooting capacity, and lots of other benefits. So why wouldn’t you go for this one? Place an order today to get the best one with a limited budget.