A hunter or range shooter is as good as his rifle scope allows him to be. A proper rifle scope can bring the better version of you on the field. However, choosing the right scope for your rifle can be a daunting job, especially if you’re a beginner in the shooting. If you’re planning to get started with a scope that comes cheap yet delivers the best result, CVLIFE is the brand you choose.
CVLIFE has a great number of options in its rifle scope line up. Picking up the right one would be a tough job for you, but not for our expert team in rifle scopes. We have come up with the CVLIFE scope reviews to make sure you’re getting the best build quality with the outstanding features. So, stick to the article to pick your new toy for the big game!
About Cvlife Brand
CVLIFE Optics is one of the most reputed optics manufacturers based here in the US. They make almost anything related to optics and combat peripheral from hunting and shooting scopes to rock-solid bipods. They are most popular because of their pricing for their premium optical gadgets.
Table of content
Here are the quick navigation lists to the different parts of the article; you can navigate to the desired section with them:
- About Cvlife Brand
- Best 3 Cvlife Scope Reviews
- Is This Brand Product Easy To Use?
- Why Choose This Brand?
If you’re looking for the best picks among the CVLIFE rifle scopes with their key features, here is a quick comparison list for you:
Best 3 Cvlife Scope Reviews
These are the CVLIFE scope reviews to help you find the best value for your money with your first rifle scope:
CVLIFE 4-16×44 Tactical Rifle Scope Red and Green Illuminated Built
This CVLIFE Tactical Rifle Scope comes with Multi-Coated optical lens glass, which gives you a high dynamic view, sharp, bright, and detailed image of the target. This scope offers you the possibility of using both for hunting and shooting in any given environment and terrain. The zero locking feature of this scope comes with a lock mechanism to keep the target steady.
If you’re shooting on a sunny day or the light condition comes in between you and your target, it comes with a built-in sunshade. The sunshade will keep you on the go without any problem as it protects the lens and works in any light condition. Furthermore, it offers a Red and Green reticle illumination method to use under instance and harsh light and environment conditions.
The locking turret on this scope will keep it safe in harsh conditions, and it’s super easy to use because of the opening upward. It also comes with a scope mount attachment for easy contact with your rifle rail in no time. This scope also offers a great feature called the ocular, which helps you with dioptric adjustment, which is super handy if you wear eyeglasses.
Main Key Features:
- This scope comes with high-end Multi-Coated optical lens glasses inside.
- It has a zero locking feature of the adjustment dial with multiple adjustment stages.
- You’ll get a built-in sunshade with this scope, which will help you shoot at any light condition.
- It comes with an ocular vision with dioptric adjustments for nearsighted and farsighted people.
- This scope comes with a sturdy aluminum build and suitable both for hunting and shooting.
CVLIFE 2.5-10x40e Red & Green Illuminated Scope with 20mm Mount
The CVLIFE 2.5-10x40e comes with a magnification level of 2.5 up to 10 times larger than the natural size of your target with its FMC lens. It offers a 40mm diameter objective lens with 32.5′ field of view at 2.5x in a 100-yard target, which makes it one of the best scope for AR 15 under $100.
For the lenses, it comes with a green coating lense for higher transmission for light more than the typical blue once. This multi-coated lens also has red illumination technology for different types of light sources and conditions. Both the red and green illumination modes have 5 different intensity levels.
You will get a full sight class IIIA, 2mW laser vision pointer with this scope, which can reach up to 100 yards. With this laser sight, you’ll be able to precisely shoot your target, especially in hunting. This scope has a solid aluminum build along with a splash resistance rating to hunt in harsh terrain and diverse areas.
Main Key Features:
- The lenses of this scope are double-illuminated red and green for better light transmission.
- It has a bullet drop compensator to make quick adjustments to the reticle.
- You’re getting both a rifle scope and a laser sight, which makes it a 2 in 1 kit for a better target.
- The adjustment knob of this scope has a windage adjustment function in it.
- It comes with a 20mm scope mount for attaching it to your rifle rail.
CVLIFE 3-9×40 / 3-9x40AO Optics R4 Reticle Crosshair Scope
The CVLIFE R4 Reticle Scope comes with multiple coating on the lenses, which are amazingly transmitted over 95 percent light. It can transmit 300 percent more in terms of the visual light spectrum, which ensures very high accuracy for color contrast.
You’re getting a Second focal plane in this scope, which stays the same in visual adjustment while you’re magnifying the target. For the magnification, you can use this scope for magnifying up to 9 times the target you have. A user friendly power ring controls the magnification gesture
It also offers an Adjustment mechanism of turrets for Windage and Elevation control while you’re targeting. No matter how harsh the environment is, the lenses and the shade combined will keep the fog, rain, and dirt out of your sight.
Main Key Features:
- This scope has multiple coats on the lenses, which enables you to grab over 95% of light.
- It can keep out of fog, dirt, rain splash to help you have a constant clear sight.
- The magnification level of this scope is 3 times up to 9 times the original size of your sight.
- It comes with a 20mm Picatinny mount with it to attach the scope to your rifle.
- You’ll get a second focal plane (SFP) crossfire in the lens, which doesn’t change while magnifying.
Is This Brand Product Easy To Use?
CVLIFE brand offers amazingly awesome features in their scopes which makes them super easy to use and adjust to the environment, such as:
- All the CVLIFE scopes are built sturdy, and they can adjust to any harsh environment with dust, rain splash, fog, and other natural problems.
- CVLIFE scopes come with a built-in 20mm scope mount for any kind of rifle and gun you might have.
- The zero locking feature and the laser sight functions in CVLIFE rifle scopes make it go one step further in precise targeting.
Why Choose This Brand?
There are a lot of things that make the CVLIFE brand one of the most desired rifle scope manufacturers, here are some:
- CVLIFE makes the most affordable scopes with most of the high-end features in them, such as multi-coating lenses with multi-color crosshairs and windage adjustment.
- Most of the scopes from CVLIFE come with built-in sunshade and turret lock with adjustment, which helps you use the scope for a long time in mint condition.
- A very high-end feature, the second focal plane (SFP), comes in the CVLIFE scopes, which you can only see in the brutally expensive scopes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to the most frequent questions about rifle scopes and their functionalities:
What does 4 16×44 mean on a scope?
It means you can see an object up to 16 times bigger through a lens of 44 mm in diameter.
What power scope do I need for 500 yards?
The recommended size of the magnification power in scope for 500 yards is at least 10x.
What does a 3 9×40 scope mean?
You can see the target up to 9 times bigger where the regular magnification is 3 times bigger.
Getting a premium Rifle Scope within a tight budget isn’t a piece of cake. But when you have the CVLIFE scopes in your sight, the task becomes a lot easier than it starts with. Going through the CVLIFE scope reviews, I hope you found the best scope to start your hunting journey.
If you’re still confused about choosing your scope from the list above, I can suggest you get the CVLIFE 4-16×44 Tactical Rifle Scope. This scope comes with a great magnification level with a high-contrast and clear imaging level. It offers both Red and Green illumination in the reticle, and it has a turret locking mechanism with built-in sunshade.